Can you imagine 24 hours without your smart gadget? Yes, without your phone for an entire day. Sounds ridiculous before even trying right?
So what would it really be like without that smart device of yours?
- You would always have to roll down your windows and shout at a random pedestrian asking him the way, only to receive the most puzzled look ever
- Every time you wanted to click a picture, you would have had to carry your digital camera
- Your boss would not be able to tell you “Just text it to me! I will have a look at it as I sit in the cab.” E-Mail is all you have!
- Remember the big, heavy torch? You’d have to switch that on every time you needed the ‘flashlight’!
- No, you wouldn’t have Google Maps to tell you, “You’re on the fastest route, despite usual traffic’!
- You like a picture on the internet and you want to share it, but no whatsapp web on the tab? Use the mail or the chat messenger.
- Too used to WhatsApp video calls and FaceTime sessions on the phone? Well, your laptop is the only saving grace!
- Want to play games while you are on the go? But all you’ve got is a book or a magazine.
- Too used to Uber and Ola? Have we forgotten what it was like to haggle with auto drivers and book cabs through the Taxi service?
- You’d be heading to the good old PCO behind your lane! Why, because your landlines aren’t working!